SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2018

From:
John Pilkington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pilkington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2018 15:55:25 +0000
On 16/11/18 15:26, Howard, Chris wrote:
> I think you have it backwards:
>
> Your Office 365 account has been rejecting emails from the scientific
> linux listserv software.
>
> Eventually the listserv gives up and  dumps you off of the list.
>
> So blame whoever moved you to Office365.

I received an almost identical message to the one quoted in the subject.
  It gave the same first-start date 2018-09-04, but I don't know if that
was April, when I rejoined the list with a new gmail.com address, or
September.

I tried several times to rejoin again, using different formats, but got
no sign-on response. A web-based attempt was rejected because others
were already queued.  Now what I'm getting is what the archive shows, so
I suppose my 'removal' either didn't happen or has been reversed.

No Office 365 here; only Linux.

John P