SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2018

From:
Karel Lang AFD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karel Lang AFD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:06:35 +0200
Hi,
the Samba team makes constant changes to keep up with MS upgrades.
If you want to downgrade Samba, just downgrade it, doesn't make sense to
downgrade whole OS
Might be, that you need only update your smb.conf to get to working
condition, some features are simply deprecated.
Do you use samba 4 or samba 3?

--
*Karel Lang*
*Unix/Linux Administration*