SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2018

From:
Amrita kumari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amrita kumari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2018 05:08:55 -0500
I am working on Docker for SL:7 for Arm64v8 architecture, which has dependency over rootfs for SL:7 image.

Can you let me know, how can proceed w.r.t. this?

My current approach is to use CENTOS:7 rootfs for SL:7 and then do required modifications.
But this again requires support from Scientific linux community to host mirrors and URL to support ARM64v8 at their server just like they are doing it for X86_64 architecture.

Do let me know if using CENTOS rootfs is right approach for Docker image or should I follow something else to resolve dependency.

Regards,
Amrita