SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2018

Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2018 11:22:58 +0200
I recently installed "Cinnamon Desktop" on my laptop, but the weird
thing is all the menu items are really small and up close to each other.
See the attachments, my desktop has the same packages installed and
doesn't have this problem, I'm running nvidia drive 390.48 from elrepo.
I tried installing the other drivers but those don't seem to be
compatible with my system. Any one have an idea why my menu items are
looking like this?