SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2017

From:
Carl Friedberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Friedberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:28:10 +0000
That is cool.

I've had (in the VT220/320) some pretty wild prompts.

There was a thunderbolt, and for the holidays, someone

crafted Santa, a sleigh, and reindeer. People must have

had more time back then, or else no one who was in

charge had any idea what they were doing. Or both.

Carl Friedberg

(212) 798-0718

www.esb.com

The Elias Book of Baseball Records