SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2017

From:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 19:59:52 -0700
Hi All,

What goes on in Fedora eventually winds up in EL Linux.
Well, maybe not "eventually".  It may take a while, a long
while.

Working with both Fedora 25 and 26 last week, I noticed
that if I copy something to the clipboard from a program
and then exit the program that the clipboard is not lost.
Yippee!  That X11 "feature" drives me nuts!

Eventually, maybe we will get the fix.  Well, maybe in the
year 2238.

:-)

-T