SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2017

From:
Steven Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 08:19:34 -0400
This is the kind of frustration that gives rise to new open-source
projects (or at least did in a by-gone era).  How badly do you want this
fixed?

You are correct, the art of the command-line is disappearing. Systemd on
7 is painfully rubbish.

Thanks for sharing your trials and tribulations.  It made my morning to
commiserate.

Good luck!