SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2017

From:
"James M. Pulver" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M. Pulver
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:21:55 -0400
This sounds like a bad idea - just wanting to get yourself in trouble.
Let's take a step back, what are you trying to do from the tablet that
you need open ports to the world for? Have you considered using a remote
access system like Anydesk that uses a cloud connection broker of sorts
so the host and client both call out to a cloud server to set up the
direct connection so neither computing device you use needs ports open?

James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group
Cornell University