SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2017

From:
Johnny Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnny Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 18:42:06 -0600
I just wanted to publicly say thanks to Connie Sieh for all the work she
has done at Scientific Linux.  We are sort of competitors, but in the
open source community that does not really mean the same thing as it
does in other places.

Connie (and Pat and Bonnie) have put for tremendous effort and the
entire enterprise Linux community has benefited greatly as a result.

I just want to wish Connie the best in whatever she decides to do now.
Hey, we can use some volunteers at CentOS :)

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes
The CentOS Project