SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2017

Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2017 03:57:31 -0800
On 2017-01-02 02:30, David Sommerseth wrote:
> Holding grudges against people for their behaviour instead of
> trying to get a grip of their overall goal is not really much helpful in
> the long run.

That's why I gritted my teeth and dug in even if I just needed to make one
system do what I want so I can get on with other things. Reading your note I put
together my thoughts a little. It seems to be (rightly?) oriented towards
systems developers and large system sysadmins with few handles for somebody who
needs something just a little out of the ordinary so she can get back to playing
with software defined radios and video presentation software. (Both are PAINFUL
to write; but, having written is a world class wonderful feeling.)

{o.o}