SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

January 2017

From:
Bill Maidment <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Maidment <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 22:53:56 +1100
Well I tried an 8GB USB stick and ran out of room.
So I've answered by own question!
I wonder how long before a 16GB stick will be too small !!!
There used to be a day when a single floppy was enough for an OS install. Oh! how we have progressed(?)
Please excuse my trip down memory lane and thanks to everyone for producing this RC so soon after the holidays.