SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2016

Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2016 10:48:58 +0100
Hello Jos,

Thanks for taking the time to response :) Yes it did help a bit,
although it didn't make my choice any easier ;) Since even here people
have different opinions about python and perl as in preference. I
decided to take Steven Haigh's advice and learn both, that way I can
find out for myself which I like better. Is it true of what I've heard,
that once you know one language it's easier to learn a second? So say I
first learn python, then it would be easier for me to learn perl
afterwards or the other way around?