SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2016

From:
MAH Maccallum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MAH Maccallum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2016 07:33:12 +0000
Following earlier suggestions of a change of GUI, I have indeed .
been trying MATE and do prefer it. I do still have some interface
problems such as how to consistently use a large enough typeface
(I think EL 7 thinks my high res screen is physically larger than it
really is), how to right click in the touchscreen, and how to get
wider scrollbars in the terminal emulator etc. But I am up and running
so this thread could be closed.

Thanks for all the feedback
 Malcolm