SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2016

From:
"James M. Pulver" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M. Pulver
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:41:52 -0400
FWIW whenever I boot Kali and get stuck with Gnome 3 (at least that's
what I think that abomination is), I can't do much of anything. It's
actively worse than Win 10 / Mac OSX, though part of it might be the
live CD part of it. In day to day I have converted many people to XFCE4
which seems far more sane, in _my_ experience.

James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group
Cornell University