SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2016

W.M.
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2016 18:01:52 -0700
It appears this is a false positive caused by a recent daily update as
per the clamav-users mailing list
(http://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2016-July/003150.html).
The thread was started yesterday which explains why I didn't find any
information in my initial google search. It was recently reported as a
false positive and the end of the thread says it has been removed
although a scan today still gave it as a result even after a freshclam.

Thanks for the help.

William