SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2016

From:
"Devin A. Bougie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Devin A. Bougie
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2016 18:03:53 +0000
On Jul 19, 2016, at 1:45 PM, R P Herrold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> There seems to be a dependency on 'xautolock'  which is
> knknown to yum in base or EPEL

xautolock is available for SL6 in rpmforge, and we had no problems using that on SL7.  Once we iron out the issues already listed on github (it works great for our needs, but could use some UI improvements), we'll see about publishing builds of the transparent screen lock (with a non-conflicting name) and its dependencies.

Thanks!
Devin