SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2016

From:
Bill Maidment <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Maidment <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2016 18:00:56 +1000
My final attempt was successful, sort of.
I switched SElinux to enabled and rebooted, then the install worked OK.
Then I had to use a live CD to be able to boot, changed SElinux to disabled, and reboot again.
Then I had to us lpoptions to set the default parameters as the CUPS gui tool refused to change anything.
Phew. What a tortuous route.
Back to sleep now.........