SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2016

Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 07:44:08 -0500
Thanks for the tip.  Grog outputs

   groff -t -man

which is what 'man -t' does.  So, the error is still there.  The error
description explicitly says how to fix the problem.

   error: page 11: table will not fit on one page; use .TS H/.TH with a
   supporting macro package

If I read this right, it says to add troff markup to the man page source
and to rerun groff with one or more additional packages.

Chasing this down will take me too far afield.  The firewalld site has
the man pages in html and they print nicely via the browser.