SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2016

From:
Matthieu Guionnet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthieu Guionnet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2016 11:55:15 +0200
I had a big issue too with the last samba3 updates on SL6.

The windows PC has been updated too.

Windows users couldn't connect. The system reply that's it couldn't
connect to the domain.
On the server, I get some messages like this :

rpc_server/netlogon/srv_netlog_nt.c:976(_netr_ServerAuthenticate3)

_netr_ServerAuthenticate3: netlogon_creds_server_check failed.
Rejecting auth request from client PC001 machine account PC001$

I was able to exit a pc member and reintegrate it after but it doesn't
resolve the login issue.

Without other idea, I decide to downgrade the service and it works
again.

Matthieu.