SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2016

From:
Benjamin Lefoul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Benjamin Lefoul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:44:30 +0000
Thanks for your help everyone.
I have solved the original problem: it was not firewalld, sshd, or the sysctl.
It was the virtual network associated to bridge virbr1 (here called "hyperspace") that was not properly configured.
This is what solved everything:

seldon@trantor:~ $ sudo virsh net-edit hyperspace

And replace this line:

<forward mode='nat'/>