SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2016

From:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2016 08:37:00 -0700
Two additional details.  Under Automatic Bug Reporting Tool  -->
Preferences, I did attempt to set a report to RedHat bugzilla; the
result is displayed as an attachment to this email displaying the
failure thereof (that could be my error in that I naively used the
Tool's GUI screens following the prompts -- there may be additional
steps one must do that are not prompted to the
user).

Yasha Karant