SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2016

From:
David Sommerseth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2016 13:23:43 +0100
On 05/03/16 11:36, jdow wrote:
> If squid can find usefully unique patterns in encrypted traffic I suppose that
> might work. But that's one heck of a big "if".

A quick google search on "transparent https proxy" gave me these:

<http://docs.mitmproxy.org/en/stable/howmitmproxy.html>
<http://rahulpahade.com/content/squid-transparent-proxy-over-ssl-https>

I probably have more "faith" in the mitmproxy approach, as that seems
generally more designed with https in mind.

--
kind regards,

David Sommerseth