SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2016

Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:56:09 -0500
I have not had this problem but the last two Radeon-fglrx installations have been problematic.   Most times reboots would result in X failing and the system dropping to runlevel 3.  When it succeeded, windows would ghost when dragged across the desktop.

I have decided to give up on radeon/fglrx.  I fixed one of them with an nvidia 710 and I just ordered another one to fix the other.