SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2016

From:
lejeczek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2016 09:48:23 +0000
hi everybody,

I've wondered and got curious, what do you guys, gals think
about that move?
More importantly do you think it's a step we SL users should
also consider?
CERN mention there were talks between them, Fermilab - what
are Fermilab plans with regards to future releases, with
regards to SL in general? (Not much info on the website.)
I personally am just about to trial a migration from SL7 to
Centos. I'm thinking it's inevitable, am I wrong?

best wishes.