SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2015

From:
Benjamin Lefoul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Benjamin Lefoul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2015 13:53:34 +0100
Just a quick aside comment to say that you are linking to an 11 year-old version of the confusingly named FHS (Filesystem Hierarchy Standard) defining the FSH (FileSystem Hierarchy).

The latest version is 3.0, from June this year.

Although your verbatim is unchanged in the current version, here is a link to the same section of version 3.0:
 http://refspecs.linuxfoundation.org/FHS_3.0/fhs/ch04s09.html

Benjamin Lefoul