SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2015

From:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 19:37:15 -0400
First step is "stop partitioning and getting cutesy with your layout at install time." Adding extra disks and software configs, especially the /mysql that may conflict with SELinux, is begging for trouble at install time. See if you can bring it alive with a bare installation, on sda only.

Nico Kadel-Garcia
Email: [log in to unmask]
Sent from iPhone