SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2015

From:
Paul Robert Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 01:45:42 -0400
If you have slow video performance on KVM look into spice. Which is not included with SL but it's not hard to add.
Bridged networks are not hard to add to any of these solutions‎, unreliable WiFi can be though under all of them. If you want to make it more tolerant of such issues you have two options
1 open vswitch‎
2 create the bridge ‎manually in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts and attach the wifi interface too it. Note that means that the dhcp client has to be attached to the bridge, and I don't know if Network Manager will work well for that configuration.‎

Your best bet with WiFi is to do NAT.