SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2015

From:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Stodola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 16:37:18 -0500
The glibc-2.12-1.166.el6_7.3.x86_64.rpm and the rest of the family there
that match the offending debuginfo package are in the 6x fastbugs.  You
have the base and security for 6x enabled, but not fastbugs. What
version of 6 are you on?  Maybe the debuginfo ended up in one of the
point release fastbugs by accident...  Can you check which repo the
debuginfo package came from?

Try enabling the 6x fastbugs repo and see if it cleans up.

-Mark