SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2015

From:
Graham Allan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graham Allan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:56:13 -0500
I know it hasn't been out for very long, but I was wondering if it's
planned to have a scientific linux rebuild of SCL 2.0? Or, indeed, if
the preferred strategy these days is to use the repos at
softwarecollections.org?

My impression from dipping into Centos mailing list archives is that
softwarecollections.org isn't necessarily a direct equivalent to the
RHEL or Scientific Linux SCL builds, but perhaps that's outdated
information.

Graham
Graham Allan
School of Physics and Astronomy - University of Minnesota