SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2015

From:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 23:46:41 -0700
I have a colleague for whom I have installed IA-32 SL 6 .  She has
recently purchased a HP M225dw "all-in-one" laser printer. However, I
cannot find a driver for this printer for SL 6. HP open systems
supported this printer starting with hplip-3.14.10, but I cannot find
this RPM for SL 6. The current hplip distributed by HP supports the
M225dw, but will not install under SL 6. At present, the printer will
not print from SL6 although the printer is discovered over the LAN. Any
help or suggestions greatly would be appreciated.

Yasha Karant