SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2015

From:
R P Herrold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
R P Herrold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:10:10 -0400
On Fri, 10 Jul 2015, Franchisseur Robert wrote:

> since last security update of openssl I cannot send mail with sendmail
> on SL5

I confirm that we received the same error when we applied the
OpenSSL update, and had to revert as well; remember to add an
'exclude' rule in yum.conf to block it against future updates

We are in the process of leaving '5' for mailservers and
webservers (to get the alter TLS versions), so are not
actively seeking a fix

-- Russ herrold