SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2015

From:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2015 21:46:14 -0700
On 07/03/2015 06:44 PM, Jeffrey Anderson wrote:
> That's how it came through, which is rather odd, since I love perl very
> much and find it quite beautiful and elegant.

Now with the both of you loving Perl, I am going to have to learn it.

I don't mind using four line to do what can be crammed together
in one if that helps me to self document it.

And there is nothing stopping me from using the structure I
learned with Modula2 in Perl.  I already to it with Bash
script.  It really helps with the debugging!

Thank you both for helping me with this

-T

--
Computers are like air conditioners.