SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2014

From:
Ray Van Dolson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Van Dolson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2014 06:25:45 -0700
+Mailing list again

[global]
  # Default is yes.  You can also use veto oplock files on individual
  # shares instead.  kernel oplocks would be implicitly disabled if you
  # set oplocks to no.
  oplocks = no
  # Default is yes.
  level2 oplocks = no

[share]
  # Where needed - default is enabled.
  posix locking = no

man smb.conf has a good description of all these options along with
their default values.

Ray