SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2014

From:
David Sommerseth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 12:11:44 +0200
On 08/10/14 04:30, Allen Wilkinson wrote:
> David,
>
> Key question is how do I configure network connections with
> NetworkManager from the command line?

Ahh!  I see.  IIRC, nmcli in EL5 does not support that.  I believe there
is some support for it in EL6 and even more in EL7.  But for EL5, I
believe you need to dig into the configuration files in /etc/NetworkManager.

I'm sorry, I have only two production boxes left with EL5, and neither
of them use NetworkManager, so it's hard for me to point you further.

--
kind regards,

David Sommerseth