SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2014

Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2014 10:54:20 -0700
Like I say, our government is totally disorganized and overbloated. Law
enforcement should be part of DoJ not Treasury. But, we gotta waste money
somehow so we get a mishmash of a hodgepodge. 'nuff said - except to note that I
wanted a chance to live enough that I illegally carried a .38 special for most
of that year and slept with it under the pillow. Surrender is for victims. I
gave up being a victim and liked the feeling.

{o.o}