SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2014

From:
Steven C Timm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven C Timm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2014 22:19:31 +0000
The whole acpi sensor system is changed in the 3.10 kernel which is in EL7/SL7.
There are a lot of things that work differently (or possibly not at all) including all the cpuspeed stuff.
Google on intel_pstate module, there is a boot option to turn it off and then things
should work as before.

Steve Timm