SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2014

From:
John Lauro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Lauro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2014 09:19:15 -0400
Looks like the first usable C7 builds were around the 18th (didn't realize they were out, just decided to check) and sound a little rougher (at least when first released) than SL7.  However, the C6 builds took a very long time compared to SL6...

One question...  Is it expected to be able to upgrade to non beta from the current alpha, or will a reinstall be required once it is out of beta?