SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2014

From:
Andras Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andras Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:26:56 +0200
Some update on this:

I've created an identical virtualized environment an a different machine, and here the broadcast massages get forwarded to the guests. Only difference is the hardware.

So could it really be the hw with the brand NIC? (Dell PowerEdge T110 II / Intel 82574L Gigabit)

Thanks,
Andras

Begin forwarded message: