SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2014

From:
"Edison, Arul (GE Healthcare)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edison, Arul (GE Healthcare)
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 10:57:59 +0000
Below is the list of packages I have installed for telnet service
1)telnet-0.17-47.el6_3.1.x86_64
2)telnet-server-0.17-47.el6_3.1.x86_64

when I checked for the status of telnet service, it is as below
/sbin/chkconfig  | grep telnet

Still when a telnet session is opened to this PC, it takes exactly 30 seconds to show the login prompt