SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2014

From:
Joseph Areeda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Areeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2014 06:41:53 -0700
Thank you all for the advice.

I typically develop with a recent version of Oracle's Java.  I'm still
running Java 7 because that's what deployed on our clusters.
I only change to another JVM to test applications for general release.

Alternatives used to look good but I'll work on modules for the
different releases.  This is the first I've heard of scl-utils.

Joe