SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2014

From:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 12:12:55 -0500
I've not tried that particular tool. I can only say "good luck, we've
seen that tried many times now". We don't need yet *another* attempt
at a drop-in replacement.

Break the cycle, and save some money and improve workflow at the same
time. Email and messaging are now available as very effective SAAS
products, and you don't need to manage your own SL based systems to
provide excellent quality services. Save the infrastructure
requirements for service that *do* need in-house support. Developer
workstations, Beowulf clusters, proprietary data backups, web services
for your own applications.