SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2014

From:
Steven Haigh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Haigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 13:42:48 +1100
On 08/02/14 13:08, ToddAndMargo wrote:
> So I was wondering what you all thought would be a good
> SL6.x substitute for Exchange server?

I'd actually be interested in this too... I wrote a howto[1] on getting
virtual mail hosting using mysql + postfix + dovecot - however the big
thing that is missing is contacts / calendar integration.

Thunderbird can use caldav for calendar data, but the integration
doesn't really seem to be there. As for contacts, this has the similar
problem.

I'd also be very interested in a method to sync calendar + contacts that
can be easily tied into Thunderbird / Android....

--
Steven Haigh

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: https://www.crc.id.au