SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2014

From:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 18:08:09 -0800
Hi All,

I picked up a new customer with a dilapidated Windows 2003
Exchange server.  I don't care for the things as they
are buggy and expensive to maintain.  Although, I will
be paid to maintain it, it is really not the best thing
for the customer.

Also, he stores credit card information on his workstations
and server.  (PCI would freak out.)

So I was wondering what you all thought would be a good
SL6.x substitute for Exchange server?

I was just thinking of putting him up at mail.zoho.com.
If he wants to stay local, what would you advice?

Many thanks,
-T

--
Computers are like air conditioners.