SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2014

From:
SCHAER Frederic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SCHAER Frederic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:05:05 +0000
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I feared something like that might be suggested though ;)
I'll try to retrieve 6.5 and try to validate it before the affected servers go live.

Please note we're not using NM : it is on of the the first things we disable when setting up the nodes after the initial reboot, but anaconda seems to be using it and unless I'm mistaken we don't have control on anaconda's preferred way of handling the network, do we ?

Regards