SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2014

From:
Dag Wieers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dag Wieers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2014 12:32:07 +0100
On Thu, 16 Jan 2014, Ken Teh wrote:

> Can we please stop with all the chatter on this topic?  Granted the
> topic has some relevance to Scientific Linux but the conversation has
> run amok and I'm resorting to deleting all the emails.  And possibly
> deleting something that is really really relevant.
>
> Connie, Pat, If you have some announcement on this topic, please use a
> different subject line.

To be honest, throughout this thread I learned a thing or two and while I
do not share everyone's opinion, the thread does not seem to be overly
long or abusive.

To put it in perspective, this deal is huge, not all information is
available, so it is normal that some people are speculating, share
opinions, or provide answers. Even Karanbir is involved, so some of the
speculation can result in new information right here.

So I don't think there is a need for action (at least not at this point).

--
-- dag wieers, [log in to unmask], http://dag.wieers.com/
-- dagit linux solutions, [log in to unmask], http://dagit.net/