SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2014

Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:05:47 -0600
Can we please stop with all the chatter on this topic?  Granted the
topic has some relevance to Scientific Linux but the conversation has
run amok and I'm resorting to deleting all the emails.  And possibly
deleting something that is really really relevant.

Connie, Pat, If you have some announcement on this topic, please use a
different subject line.

Thanks!