SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2014

From:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 09:29:48 -0500
I bet Oracle *was* invited to *several* calls... I've fond hopes that CentOS and Red Hat will publish more of their build structure, as SL has been good enough to do. I'd love to be able to build some of the commercially provided packages, such as JBoss. The SRPM's aren't enough, there are missing configuration dependencies.

overall, This could be really good, if it helps ease git access io source, not just SRPM's. I think that would make SL change integration much, much easier.

Nico Kadel-Garcia
Email: [log in to unmask]
Sent from iPhone