SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2014

From:
Bluejay Adametz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bluejay Adametz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 21:01:15 -0500
> BIND for the server, "webmin" for the configuration tool.

I'll second this. We have webmin on a protected, internal server for
the admins to administer their domains, and the Internet name servers
are just slaves off that internal server. The external servers have
bind and little else on them.

                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B, http://wildcorvid.org

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our
children. - Native American Proverb

--

NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information, or information otherwise protected from disclosure by law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, dissemination or distribution of this message or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy this message, including all attachments, and any copies thereof.