SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2013

From:
"Brent L. Bates" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brent L. Bates
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 15:22:47 -0500
     Has anyone here heard of a converter that would allow one to
connect an Ultra320 SCSI device to a SAS port on a computer?  We have
some legacy hardware that we would like to connect to some new
computers.  The new computers do not support an Ultra320 SCSI card,
otherwise we would go that route.  I've done extensive Googling and
even called up a couple of companies with no luck.  All I've found are
posts from people looking for the same thing.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Brent L. Bates
167 Dane Court