SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2013

From:
Jeff Siddall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Siddall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:08:00 -0400
On 06/06/2013 01:19 PM, Ken Teh wrote:
> I'd appreciate some more details on how you implement the Mozilla update
> protocol in an (not quite) enterprise environment.  IOW, not hundreds or
> thousands of machines but enough to make manual updates unfeasable.

I recently installed a bunch or RPis and needed a way to easily do stuff
to them all at once.  I came across cssh and it is fantastic.  Simple
yet effective, it may make manually installing a new FF on a bunch of
machines very manageable.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/clusterssh/index.php?title=Main_Page

Jeff